8 Aug 2014

Update post on how things are at the moment

Hi all, sorry that I wasn't able to post yesterday, there was electricity outage and all sort of things that messed some things for me. This is also a post to tell that I may not be able to post my games at all for some time, this depends if I get Chessbase 12 into working properly again. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that the problem I have is with Chessbase but it certainly seems to be the reason. For a day or two now, when I click on the Chessbase 12 icon, the program starts running normally and keeps doing it but if I try after a few minutes to get into internet, I am unable to do so. I'm not at all sure why this has started happening now, though after some of the latest updates on the program there have been some problems on the usage of the program like preview of the databases wasn't working properly or something like that. Now the only problem I have with it is that it basically jams the computer somewhat.

I will try to reinstall the program in hopes that it would fix the problem. In the meanwhile however I am not going to able to put more of my games in this blog. If I am unable to fix the problem, it might take until I get myself a new computer that you will see more of my ever so fine games... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment