7 Jun 2015

Chess960 SP301

Chess960 SP301

It is time for some chess960 again as normal chess did not seem to offer different opening variations at this time. The game below was played in a team match called Pancake Day (960). It is an ongoing match between Obsessive Chess Disorder!! and Total 960. I am playing on board 3 for Obsessive Chess Disorder!! in this 20 board match. The current score in the match is 14 - 19 in favor of Total 960. At this point every member of the team must avoid losing because if one of us lose, we can't win the match anymore. It does seem now that I have covered all the different variations I have ever played but this might be also a long break from different ones. I will post some chess games and of course five puzzles like in most days tomorrow but now it seems I have no new topic for tomorrow, no new opening to cover, nor a new starting position from chess960 games. It means that a new era may begin tomorrow for this blog, we shall see what I can come up with tomorrow. I have added one mate in one, two mate in twos, one mate in three and one mate in five. I have added also analysed chess games today to these posts: C46 Four Knights Game: Italian Variation, B84 Sicilian Defense: Scheveningen Variation. Classical Variation and D45 Semi-Slav Defense: Main Lines.

Game number two. This was played in the same team match as the first game. It was quite disappointing for me that I could only get a draw out of these two games but I just could not play this starting position as well as I can play some others... The match will be won by Total 960 because they lead the match played on 20 boards 16 - 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment