25 Feb 2015

Chess960 SP71

Chess960 SP71

One might say it is about time there was another #Chess960 game featured here. The thing is that I have mainly tried to feature chess games so that I can finally know how many opening variations I have played in my time. I do not think that I have featured all the openings I have played yet but for the moment I could not find a new one that I had not covered here. The other thing is that I have not played that many Chess960 games yet. I still have not lost a single game of it, though avoiding it has become extremely hard. So far the score from fifteen games is 13 wins and two draws. I have some games in progress but I hope to increase the amount of Chess960 games in the future by a large amount. I know that the way I look at those different starting positions differs a lot from the way good players play them but so far I have done quite well without ever really looking at Chess960 games from different databases and determining what I should play. I like to keep my thinking as fresh as possible and kind of discover myself what works in what starting position. I have added games to the following posts today: B13 Caro-Kann Defense: Exchange Variation, C96 Spanish Game: Closed Variations. Closed Defense, E24 Nimzo-Indian Defense: Saemisch Variation. Accelerated, C64 Ruy Lopez: Classical Defense and C10 French Defense: Normal Variation..

Game number two. This time I guess the winds of change are blowing and I can actually post here analysed versions of my Chess960 games. This game like the one above this was played in a team match called Respect Freedom :). It is a 42 board match played between ♦♦ Respect ♦♦ and Historical Association. I played board 23 in this match for Historical Association and I managed to win both my games. The knowledge of that does not warm me that much as our opponent has secured the win because they lead the match 45,5 - 33,5 at the moment I type this. This game was added March 18th 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment