1 Jun 2016

3 check A00 Van't Kruijs Opening

3 check A00 Van't Kruijs Opening

I have done the commenting to this 3 check game in a way that I used a very long time ago for my chess games. It was a time when I had not even started typing a blog of any kind. I commented the positions rather than offered long variations with -+ or similar evaluations. I think making the comments this way is more useful, but I may change my mind on how to do these in the future. I will continue making the comments on chess and chess960 games in the same way I have done before, but 3 check is a bit different than those two and deserves a bit different approach in my opinion. I will share another 3 check game tomorrow and the post on Friday will have a chess960 game. I have added two mate in two, two mate in three and one mate in four puzzle today.

The second game of three-check I have played in this opening variation can at the moment only be viewed in the video below where I also commentate the moves while I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment