6 Mar 2015

Chess960 SP563

Chess960 SP563

It is time once again to post a game of Chess960 and this time the starting position is 563. I really do hope that at some point Chessbase makes their replayer so that I could use it to post my Chess960 games aswell. I doubt that it happens anytime soon though and that annoys me a bit. If they could do that it would help me a lot. The game below was played in a team macth called ♪ ♫ Yo Te Amo ♪ ♫. It is still ongoing match between ♦♦ Respect ♦♦ and Baker Street Irregulars. I am playing on board 20 for Baker Street Irregulars. The winner of the 45 board match is already clear and that is ♦♦ Respect ♦♦, only the final score is not known yet. The current score is 56,5 - 29,5 in favor of ♦♦ Respect ♦♦.

I have added two mate in twos, one mate in three, one mate in eight and one mate in ten puzzle today. In addition the following posts have been updated by adding one more analysed game to them: D02 Queen Pawn Game: London System, C42 Russian Game: Three Knights Game, C45 Scotch Game: Schmidt Variation, D04 Queen Pawn Game: Colle System and C20 King Pawn Game: Leonardis Variation. This post was updated March 18th 2015.

Game number two. The game below was played in a team macth called ♪ ♫ Yo Te Amo ♪ ♫. The match was played between ♦♦ Respect ♦♦ and Baker Street Irregulars on 45 boards. I played on board 20 for Baker Street Irregulars and I managed to win both my games. It did not help our team much as we lost the match 59,5 - 30,5. This match started on October 25th 2014 and it finished on June 25th 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment