18 Mar 2015

Chess960 SP869

Chess960 SP869

This game was played in a team match called Chess 960: Russia Central Federal District vs Fair tournament players. I played board 12 in this match for Fair tournament players. We did all we could in this match but our opponent ended up winning it with a score of 17,5 - 14,5. We lost both games on board 9 due to timeouts so that was a pity but otherwise well fought match. The match was played on 16 boards. This was a Chess960 major update day compared to my previous posts about it. In addition to these two games I have added three more games to my post Chess960 SP50 and one more game to my post Chess960 SP71. While I added those games I noticed something interesting and that is the fact that even though the pgn4web board generator says the game is too long, still the automatically generated HTML code seems to contain all the necessary info I need in the game. This means that I might change my Chess960 games that do not have analysed versions in this blog into analysed versions because it seems to work at least for now. That I might do later today or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have after the tournament I am going to participate in later today.

This second game is from the same match as the game above. Hmm, when I tried to use the pgn4web board generator for this game, it said I went over the allowed character limit but as it still seemed like it had all the necessary info in the game I tried to put it here and still seems to work... So I placed the analysed version in this blog. Maybe I should retry with the other games aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment