20 Nov 2015

Chess960 SP209

Chess960 SP209

This is now a second game of chess960 in a row that I have played at the Chess960 pool at the Internet Chess Club. I did try some live commentary on both in the game I shared yesterday and in the game I am sharing with you now. I am not used to do that so it is enough of a distraction that I can't really play with the time controls they use in this pool. Both of these games are not that good from my point of view, but at least I got more experience in chess960 and maybe next time I will play better. I should get all the chess960 starting positions featured in this blog sooner or later and if the amount of chess960 games increases enough, I may want to do distinctions between the games in more detail. This would mean that I would name rename the posts like Chess960 SP209 with 1.e4, for instance, or something in that manner, depending on how I want to do that when the time comes.

Next week I might post more chess960 games again, but I will definetely post some if not all of my recent correspondence games. Those have been ending in a decent pace again and most of the games that were continuing despite the fact that there was not a shadow of a doubt about the winner have ended finally. There might be one or two games still that should be clear as well but they have not yet ended. I have currently 62 games in progress, most of them are chess games, but there are also some chess960 games. I have added one mate in one, one mate in three, one mate in four, one mate in five and one mate in six puzzle. I have also added one analysed game to the following posts: C64 Spanish Game: Classical Variation, A15 English Opening: Anglo-Indian Defense. Mikenas-Carls Variation, D55 Queen's Gambit Declined: Modern Variation. Normal Line and A20 English Opening: King's English Variation. General. Until Monday, my fellow chess enthusiasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment