10 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP650

Chess960 SP650

It is time for some chess960 once again. It is quite likely that the post I will do tomorrow will also feature chess960 in some way or another. I will also take a look on my latest game from Queen Alice Internet Chess Club tomorrow but more about it then. The game below was played in a team match called 960? The question mark is part of the name in case someone wondered. The match is played between Stargate Command and Xindi on 13 boards. I played on board one for Stargate Command and won both of my games on time. The other game ended in the starting position. The score in the match is currently 18 - 6 in favor of Stargate Command. If my memory serves me right, this was my first match for Stargate Command and luckily it was success right away as we were able to win the match, or should I say that we will win as it is not official until all games have finished. The amount of games I have in progress has increased a bit again... I now have 155 games in progress. I just need to decline all games from now on, otherwise I end up facing 200+ games again soon and that is not what I want at all. I have added two mate in ones, two mate in threes and one mate in four. I have also added one analysed chess960 game to my post Chess960 SP33.

No comments:

Post a Comment