31 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP649

Chess960 SP649

The game below was played in a team match called chess960 open challenge. It is played between Team Japan and Battle For Victory on 17 boards. I am playing on board 4 for Battle For Victory. This game was also important because it decided the match. Because I lost this game, our team also suffered a loss. I would have needed to win both of my games in order for our team to draw this match. I was unable to do so this time because my opponent played better chess960 than I was capable of. The current score in the match is 18 - 15 in favor of Team Japan. Only time will tell whether or not I can even the score a bit in my other game against Shinjin16792.

Monday I will get back to chess games again but for now, have a good weekend everybody! I have added three mate in ones, one mate in two and one mate in four puzzle today. I have also added two analysed chess960 games and they can be found in these two posts: Chess960 SP33 and Chess960 SP301.

Game number two. This is my second game against Shinjin16792 from the same team match as the first game in this post. With this win I tied the score with my opponent and made the final score a little bit nicer for our team, the final score being 18 - 16 in favor of Team Japan. This match started on March 31st 2015 and finished on August 29th 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment