16 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP803

Chess960 SP803

There are some days when nothing seems to go your way and today was like that for me. I planned on going through more of my chess games today but that did not happen because I could not use my computer for several hours due to electricity going out and there been thunder and lightning in the air. Well, at least I was able to analyse this chess960 game today. Depending on how things work out tomorrow, I might not be able to post anything tomorrow or only games from openings I have already covered in the past. I might have one more new chess960 starting position but it would require me to correct the pgn-file for it as I remember there being something wrong with it. It is also something that I can't guarantee that I am able to fix but I can see what I can do. If nature will not unleash its fury upon me, I might be able to post something unseen in this blog, we shall see. The game below is so far the fourth and last chess960 game I have played against trallala. I won this game on time, according to Stockfish 6 64 BMI2, the position at the end is close to a draw. I have added one mate in two, two mate in three, one mate in four and one mate in five puzzle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment