15 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP910

Chess960 SP910

One year ago this blog started with the intention of bringing unique content that you can't find anywhere else. I think I have succeeded in that at least because no one else is likely to share my games publicly... Also I have not really seen blogs done in this way anywhere else. I know that I still have a lot to learn about how to do things more efficiently and in an interesting way. Some part of the learning process involves learning more about HTML, CSS and Javascript and how to use them to improve the quality of the site and make it as good as it can be. I will now take a look back at what has happened in the year that this blog has been active. I have at the moment 803 analysed chess games posted that feature 350 different opening variations. I posted yesterday that the game count was 801 but it turned out today when I went through all of the openings and my results in them that the actual amount is 803. I am not 100 percent sure which one is right but I would bet that 803 is more likely to be correct. I still need to verify that tomorrow, I could have done it today but there were other things I also had to do today and time just simply run out again. From the statistics I took from openings I have covered and my results in them page, I also calculated the amount of wins, draws and losses that were listed there. I have won 519 games, played 62 draws and lost 222 games out those 803 games. My Chess960 results are more easier to count and there are now 30 of those analysed in this blog. The starting position you see in the game below is the 13th different one to appear in this blog. I won 21 of those 30 chess960 games, played 5 draws and lost 4 games. I have also published 1470 chess puzzles during this one year period. During this year I have gone from zero followers at Google+ to 35 and I would like to thank all of them at this point in time. Like all the followers, I also appreciate all of the comments and +1's people have given for the posts. The game below was played at the Free Internet Chess Server with 3 minute time controls on April 6th 2011. I won the game below on time as one might imagine because Black is better in the final position. I have added four mate in twos and one mate in three puzzle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment