11 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP185

Chess960 SP185

The game below was a challenge issued by my opponent. We have played two chess960 games now and both have ended in peaceful draws quite quickly even though the positions might have been not drawn. The first game I might have lost if we had played on and in this second game I might have been slightly better, so in my opinion quite a good result for me, even though I dropped some rating points because of these draws. I could have lost a lot more, so I can't complain all that much. I am again not sure what to post tomorrow but it might be some more chess960 and it might be time to look at my first chess960 game I have ever played. I might also post my latest games from GameKnot and Chess.com. I have added one mate in one, two mate in twos, one mate in three and one mate in eight puzzle today. I have also added one more analysed chess game to my post B92 Sicilian Defense: Najdorf Variation. Opocensky Variation and that is my latest game from Queen Alice Internet Chess Club. I have also added two analysed chess960 games to my post Chess960 SP33 and one analysed chess960 game to my post Chess960 SP50.

No comments:

Post a Comment