14 Jul 2015

Chess960 SP773

Chess960 SP773

This is a game that was played at the Free Internet Chess Server on April 5th 2011. This was played with 3 minute time controls. Some years ago when I was more active at FICS, I used to play best two out three mini matches against mister trallala. I have no accurate statistics on how many of those mini matches I won and how many he won but there are statistics on my fics games against him at FICS games database. We have played 178 blitz games there and my score in them is 129 but even with the winning percentage of 72.5, it might be a bit misleading. I mean the difference in our playing strength is not that high and I probably have won most of those games on time. If I happen to live long enough to analyse all of those games, I will be able to get a better understanding of the playing strength difference between me and him. The post I am doing tomorrow might be longer than usual because tomorrow this blog has been around one year! Well, I did have a chess blog that was called the same and it had the same address years ago but the rebirth of this blog has been around one year tomorrow. I have added one more analysed chess960 game to my post Chess960 SP50. I have also added one more analysed chess game to these two posts: B32 Sicilian Defense: Open #3 and C97 Spanish Game: Closed Variations. Chigorin Defense. Both of those chess games were played at FIDE Online Arena. There was no post called B32 Sicilian Defense: Open #3 before today, by the way, I had to change the name of the post after I looked what opening was played in the game I was adding from Chess.com's database of openings. When I originally added that post, I used a different source or I should say only one source to identify the openings. I have also added one mate in one, two mate in twos and two mate in threes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment