11 Dec 2015

Chess960 SP673

Chess960 SP673

This is the second game of the two games that I played at lichess.org yesterday. The game below was played with 14 minute time controls, no increment this time. This one did not last long in view of moves played or with the time used because the game ended after my 19th move and I had used 3 minutes 41 seconds for those moves while my opponent used 4 minutes 49 seconds to the game. Sometimes when I play either chess or chess960 I have thought about the moves that my opponent is going to play and have a good counter to them. In the game below my opponent played quite a lot of moves that I had looked and thought what I would do in reply. This is not something that happened in the past for me, then I was only considering what would be a good plan for me and I usually was not able to anticipate the moves of my opponent at all. Dare I say that I have much more knowledge of the game now than I had back then, so anticipating the moves that my opponent is going to play has become easier. I have added one mate in one, one mate in two, one mate in three and two mate in five puzzles. Until Monday, my fellow chess and chess960 enthusiasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment